We partner with companies that…
– Use low basis weight paper to reduce the fiber consumption.
– Are compliant with environmental laws, statues, policies and regulations.
– Use soy-based inks and recycled paper and materials.
– Recycle aluminum plates.
– Use non-hazardous solutions and glues.
JOIN US AND RECYCLE OLD PHONE BOOKS AT YOUR NEAREST RECYCLING CENTER OR IN THE BLUE RECYCLING CANS.
Bridgerland-Logan Pages Recycles:
– Paper and Uses Both Sides of Paper
– Print Cartridges
– Aluminum Cans
– Old Directories
– Printing By Proofing On-Screen
– Ink Consumption by Printing Less Proofing Set-Ups
– Fuel Usage by Printing at a Facility Closest to Market